Saturday, August 29, 2015

Window 10 !!

After the long wait schedule for my pc to upgrade to win 10 (yes, it does take some time to schedule ur pc to update to win10, for my, it takes around 3 weeks :'D )

looking at the failure update to win10 for the past few weeks, finally it appear the message to ask me to upgrade my pc to win10!! 



 *touch*

ok then it took around 2 hours for the pc to upgrade from win7 to win10

After win10 is ready, few function of my pc is fail to be carry out... (well, expected :p )
my pc is Asus N56

so, the 1st thing i found out that i cannot use is my touchpad... although I got mouse too, but I use mousepad together too, So, the 1st things to do is to update the driver for win10, just simple go google to search for the solution, as for me, I go asus support page which can download all the drivers there, then search for the win10 driver, and download the touchpad driver, then restart the pc

:D yay, my lovely toucpad is back~!

=====Link is here :D====
http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/557/0/2/BfnJpFOINWJ0zTH3/45/


Well, I am quite a lazy person which is do not want to explore win10 for now, so the next important things to be fix is the Hibernate function.
Since I am a laptop user, hibernate function is a favorite to me. I use it instead of shut down for the fast resume of windows. So just google again, there are tons of solution, but I found this is the one that I want.

http://winaero.com/blog/add-hibernate-to-the-start-menu-in-windows-10/

just search the power option at the search there (to save time :p )
then select choose what the power button do
then, if u found out the available option is in gray color (which u cannot select it) check the top there, change settings that are currently unavailable <<< after clicking this, you should able to add Hibernate option to ur power button now :D

then, enjoy win10 :D !

No comments: